RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR MECHANIC
Journeyman mechanic responsible for incoming inspection, disassembly, assembly, and final inspection of reciprocating compressor equipment.
Position Key Accountabilities:
- Operates all equipment and tools with the utmost attention to safety and professionalism
- Able to operate cranes, forklifts, large air tooling, and hydraulic tooling from set up to job completion.
- Experience with reciprocating compression equipment such as piston and rod assemblies, cylinders, etc.
- Capable of reading and understanding: outside and inside micrometers, vernier calipers, height and depthgauges.
- Studies blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering information, or sample parts to determine productdimensions and tolerances to identify necessary repairs.
- Perform incoming component cleaning as needed with parts washer, blast cabinet, etc.
- Perform incoming inspections and final assemblies of piston and rod assemblies, cylinders, etc.
- Record incoming and out-going dimensional inspection results.
- Other duties as assigned including mechanic work on various reciprocating compressor components.
- Knowledge of reciprocating compressor components: packing cases, valves, piston and rods, etc.
- Able to trouble shoot problems with reciprocating compressor associated with packing cases, valves,piston and rods, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Ability to multi–task and prioritize daily tasks.
Minimum Education:High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience:7 years mechanic experience with reciprocating compressor components.
Physical Requirements:Exerts up to 75 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
To be considered for the position listed above, please submit your resume to: CECOJobs@ceconet.com